GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Online Access
Comenity Capital Bank allows the GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card users a safe and secure online account center to manage their card account online to get more control and access the maximum benefits of their PowerUp Rewards Program Membership. Using this web portal, the cardholders will have 24/7 access to their PowerUp Rewards credit card account from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
How to Register PowerUp Rewards Credit Card for Online Access
For GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card registration, have your card and the detailed information about the primary cardholder at ready and take the following steps provided below.
- Visit www.gamestop.com or www.gamestop.com/poweruprewards; navigate at the bottom and click on the PowerUp Rewards Credit Card
- Go to d.comenity.net/gamestop for direct access to the GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Online Account Center.
- Click on the “Register for Access” from the top middle of the “Register for Online Access” link found at the bottom of the ‘Sign In’ tab on the left-hand side of the homepage.
- Entering the Registration Page, provide your GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code /Postal Code, identification type from Social Security Number, Social Insurance Number, and Alternate Identification and last 4 of digits of that Identity Number
- Click the red “Find My Account” button to go to the next step of account creation.
Create a username and password for your GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Online Account and enter your Email Address and Mobile Phone Number.
Every time you sign in with a new or unrecognized device, you need to go through a verification process, receiving a security code to your mobile phone or email address on file. To skip this process each time you log in select the “Remember My Device” checkbox and enable the feature. It can be used up to 10 devices. For security, use this only on personal devices, not public or shared ones.
How to Sign in to GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card
Once your registration for online access is complete and you successfully created your GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Online Account, you can log in to it over the web in a few simple steps such as
- Visit the GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Online Account Center d.comenity.net/gamestop
- Enter the Username and Password in their respective fields on the ‘Sign In’ box on the left.
- Tick the “Remember Me” checkbox to speed up the future login process.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
After logging in to your GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Online Account, you can access all the account management tools and features of the service as well as do a lot of activities online anytime anywhere conveniently. Like you can
- Make and manage payments
- View the statements and transactions
- Enroll in paperless billing
- See the available credit amount
- Request for credit limit increase
- Check current account balance
- View scheduled and past payments
- Add an authorized buyer
- Set the account and update personal information
- Edit or change account setting
- Access ‘Secure Massage Center’ to send your queries or questions and many more.
How to Recover PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Online Account Login Info
The GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Online Account users, who have forgotten their login credentials, can click the “Forgot your username or password?” link below the ‘Sign In’ tab and provide the following information:
- GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Account Number or Username
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type (Social Security Number, Social Insurance Number, and Alternate Identification)
- Last 4 digits of the SSN or SIN or the Alternate Identification number according to your chosen type
Click the “Find My Account” button to confirm your identity and follow the instruction on the screen to retrieve the username or reset the password.
Also Read : Access To Your Irving Credit Card Account
How to Apply for GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card
GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card provides more power to the players. To apply for the GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card, you must be an eligible individual to meet the legal age requirements of your state or territory and have a US mailing address with street, rural route or APO/FPO. PO Box mailing address has not been accepted. You will also require a valid government-issued photo ID and a Taxpayer Identification Number such as SSN or SIN.
For application, you can use online or in-store procedures. For in-store application, visit your nearest GameStop store and speak with an associate. And to apply online, you can
- Go to official GameStop website, www.gamestop.com
- Click the “Account” button located at the top right corner of the homepage next to ‘Cart’
- Enter the Email Address and Password registered with your GameStop Online Account in their fields in the Sign-In section at the left-hand side of the login page.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you want before click on the “SIGN IN” button.
If you do not have an account in gamestop.com, you can set one. It’s very simple, just click the “CREATE ACCOUNT” link next to the ‘SIGN IN’ tab on the login page and insert your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and create an 8-characters password that is not the same as your email. Once your GameStop Online Account is established, log in to it and proceed with the GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card application.
To Join the GameStop PowerUp Rewards Program
To apply for a GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card, you must be a GameStop PowerUp Rewards Program member. If you are not, you can join it online. There are two types of membership: PowerUp Rewards Player that is free to join and PowerUp Rewards Pro in which you will be charged a fee. Currently, the pro is available to purchase at $19.99 per year. Below is a short guide provided for you to become a GameStop PowerUp Rewards member.
- Visit www.gamestop.com and click the “PowerUp Rewards” link at the upper right of the page. Or you can directly access that webpage at www.gamestop.com/poweruprewards
- Scroll down to click on the “JOIN FOR FREE” button for the PowerUp Rewards Player account.
- Enter the required information i.e. name, phone, email, security question-answer, birthday and password
- Agree to the terms and conditions and hit the “JOIN” button.
For GameStop PowerUp Rewards Pro, select game informer delivery format between digital and physical and click the “BUY NOW” button. Your purchase will be added to the cart. Go to your cart; review the order summary; enter the promo code if you have any and continue to check out.
GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Features and Benefits
The GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank and it is offered exclusively to the GameStop PowerUp Rewards members, both basic and pro. With the card, you can get to enjoy the following advantages.
- 15,000 bonus points for PowerUp Rewards Pro members and 5,000 bonus points for Basic members upon the first purchase on the card
- Use the card to make purchases in-store as well as online
- Get it today and pay over time with special financing offers
- No Annual Fee with no minimum monthly payments due
- Exclusive cardmember offers and benefits
GameStop PowerUp Rewards Membership Features and Benefits
In addition to these, you can also receive all GameStop PowerUp Rewards Membership benefits available to you. With free PowerUp Rewards Player, you can earn 10 points for every dollar spent whereas with PowerUp Rewards Pro membership, you will get
- $5 Rewards Certificate Welcome Gift
- $60 Annual Rewards Certificate in the form of $5 Monthly Rewards Certificate
- 20 points for every dollar spent excluding GameStop gift card purchases
- 10% extra trade credit on games, accessories, and tech
- $5 off Digital Subscription to Game Informer
- Free physical subscription to Game Informer magazine
- Exclusive member-only offers, events and more
GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Customer Care Number: 1-855-497-8168 Monday to Sunday, 8 am to 9 pm ET
Customer Care Mailing Address:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003