Irving Rewards & Irving Debit Pay Online Access
Irving Oil offers the customers to participate in the Irving Rewards, a card-based loyalty membership reward program, and earn discounts on their fuel purchases at participating Irving Oil gas stations. To get the most out of the Irving Rewards program, the members can enroll in Irving Debit Pay and link their bank account to their Irving Rewards Card to save more on every gallon at the pump. The Irving Energy Customers can also join the program and turn their everyday purchases into savings at the pump with Irving Rewards.
Irving Rewards & Irving Debit Pay Features & Benefits
Irving Rewards Gas Card and Membership is free. If you are registered with the reward card and Irving Debit Pay, you can enjoy the following benefits.
- Earn a 10¢ per gallon fuel discount with every 50 gallons of fuel purchased
- Earn 5¢ per gallon fuel discount after every $50 spent in the store on qualifying purchases
- Earn 5¢ per gallon fuel discount with every 50 gallons delivered by Irving Energy
- Save 6¢ on every gallon purchased using Irving Debit Pay
- Redeem the rewards on your next fuel purchases up to 20 gallons within 30 minutes after earning
- No limit to the amount of fuel discounts redemption with the fill of up to 20 gallons
- Rewards can be used to redeem for consumer diesel at participating Irving Oil locations.
- The rewards will be available for the remainders of the month they are earned with an additional 60 days afterward.
How to Join Irving Rewards & Register Card Online
All Irving Oil locations with a Circle K and most of the Irving Oil locations not connected to Circle K are participating in the Irving Rewards. To join the program, pick up an Irving Rewards card at a participating Irving Oil and Circle K location and create an Irving Rewards account online in a few simple and easy steps. For that, have the Irving Rewards Card that you picked up at your local Irving to your hand and take the following steps below.
- Visit www.theirving.com/rewards and click on the “Register your card” button from the left-hand side of your screen. Or, directly go to the sign-up page at www.irvingoil.com/myrewards/signup
- Enter some of your personal information i.e. first name, last name, birth date, address, city, state, country and zip code
- Provide your contact details i.e. email address, primary phone number, and secondary phone number
- Enter the last 7 digits of your Irving Rewards Card Number
- Create a password that must be a minimum of 8 characters in length and include 1 uppercase letter, 1 special character, and 1 number.
- Retype the same password to confirm
- Select the checkboxes to receive SMS marketing messages and agree to the Irving Rewards terms and conditions.
- Click the “Submit” button
Once you have your Irving Rewards card and create your Irving Rewards account online, you can start earning discounts on fuel and merchandise on the Irving Oil pump and store.
How to Log In Irving Rewards Account Online
After you complete the registration of your Irving Rewards card and sign up for an Irving Rewards account, you can log into it online to check your rewards balance, view transaction history and account details, find participating locations and many more. To log in your Irving Rewards account, you will need to
- Visit www.theirving.com/rewards and click on the “Log in to my account” button in the ‘Your Irving Rewards Account’ section of the page.
- Or, directly go to the login portal at www.irvingoil.com/myrewards/login.
- Enter the Email Address and Password that you created during your Irving Rewards sign-up
- Click the “Login” button to track your Irving Rewards and manage the account.
How to Reset Irving Rewards Account Login Password Online
The Irving Rewards member who does not remember their password to log in to their Irving Rewards account will be required to click on the “I forgot my password” link below the “Login” button to enter their Email Address to receive instructions to reset the password.
For security reasons, you are recommended to change your Irving Rewards online account password from time to time. It can be easily done by clicking the “account” at the top of your Irving Rewards Account webpage and then go to the “change password” section.
How to Sign Up for Irving Debit Pay Online
Partnered with ZipLine, National Payment Card Association, Irving offers Irving Debit Pay in which the Irving Rewards member can link their bank checking account to their Irving Rewards Card and use their Irving Rewards account as a payment method to pay for fuel and in-store purchases at participating Irving Oil locations.
It is a convenient and secure way without annual fees and finance charges. To enroll in the Irving Debit Pay online, you can
- Visit www.theirving.com/rewards and click on the “Link to Irving Debit Pay now” button in the ‘Your Irving Rewards Account’ section.
- Select whether your Irving Rewards card registered or not.
- Enter the same email and password used for your Irving Rewards account if you are a registered member.
- If not you will get to sign up for Irving Rewards and Irving Debit Pay at the same time proving your Irving Rewards Card Number, Name, Address, Phone, Email, Driver’s License, Identifying Info and selecting a Password.
- Follow the instructions on your screen and enter the required banking details to link your checking account to your Irving Rewards card.
After enrollment, your Irving Debit Pay will be activated immediately or you will be sent an email for bank verification. This validation process can take up to 3 business days after. Complete the bank verification step following the instructions you will be sent by email.
Once successfully linked, the Irving Rewards member will save 6¢ on every gallon each time they pay at Irving locations with their Irving Rewards Card.
A Few Important Notes on Irving Rewards
- To earn credit or redeem a reward you must swipe your Irving Rewards card at the time of purchase. The rewards are electronically assigned to your rewards account.
- If your card does not read properly, ask an employee to help before completing the transaction. After the transaction, the credits cannot be applied.
- Maximum fuel discounts on fuel purchases are up to 30 gallons per visit when earning rewards and maximum fill-up of 20 gallons for redeeming rewards.
- To purchase more than 20 gallons with rewards redemption, a new transaction is required to begin. The pump will automatically stop fueling once you reach the limit.
- Qualifying merchandise to earn rewards in-store includes the purchase of most products with a few exceptions like alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, gift cards or certificates, prepaid cards, postage stamps, money orders, recycle bags, etc.
- An Irving Rewards card can only be linked to one Irving Rewards account.
- Use MyIrvingRewards App in your smartphone from Google Play or Apple App Store to always stay in the know on the go about your Irving Rewards or Irving Debit Pay
Irving Rewards Customer Service Number: 1-855-774-7975
To transfer your Irving Rewards balance to a new card, call at 1-888-273-5222
Zipline Customer Service Number for Irving Debit Pay: 1-877-403-2222
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org